Over 20 years of experience in:
- Corporate, Financial Services, Business Development, HR, Education
- Executive and Senior Leadership
- Management Consulting, Team Building, Operations, Talent Management, Change Management, Recruitment
Southern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science, Finance
Assessments & Licensure
- Certified Energy Manager, C.E.M. (in progress, ECD, Dec 2020)
- Certified Coach for Six Disciples Business Methodology
- Certified Coach for Hallmarks of Excellence® in Leadership
David is a dynamic and influential strategic change leader driven to strengthen the bench and move the needle in all phases of engagement, relationship building, and business development. He is a results-oriented, self-motivated, and trusted advisor with extensive experience orchestrating operational excellence, driving key initiatives, and developing successful individuals, teams, and organizations. He shows exceptional leadership in demonstrating outstanding problem-solving proficiencies, overcoming challenges, and exceeding objectives and goals. He is also proficient at establishing expectations, communicating vision, monitoring progress, and delivering results. A passionate and visionary leader, he guides clients and culture while supporting organizational requirements, aligning customer needs with strategic results, building trustworthy relationships, developing distinguished offerings, and scalable solutions.
He is a uniquely trained Performance Coach with dozens of leadership, sales training, and coaching certifications including Sandler Sales Trainer, Buffini and Company, Hallmarks of Excellence in Executive Leadership, Six Disciplines of Excellence, and Development Dimensions International.
He has worked with companies such as Century 21, RE/MAX, Aprimo, Virtual Financial, Crowe LLP, Blue & Co., FORUM Credit Union, BMO Harris Bank, Fifth Third Bank, Synovus Bank, Mays Chemical, Pac-Van, Performance Services, Stryker Medical, Marian University, Wallington Asset Management, Northwestern Mutual, Canterbury Investment Group and College Mentors for Kids.
- Executive Leadership Development Coaching for Mid-Market Companies
- Leadership Development for School Superintendents and School Boards
- Performance Coach to Elite Athletes
- Coaching the “coach” in employee development
- Recruiting process consulting – “Attracting, Hiring, Onboarding and Developing Top Talent”
- Experienced Facilitator of Design Thinking Workshops
- Experienced Strategic Planning Workshop Facilitator